Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Vion
18-04-2013, 11:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013, 11:55 PM by vionyx.)
Whitelist Vion
In game name: Vion

Previous experience with the mods: i have fairly limited experience with most of the mods present within FTB. I have messed about with thaumcraft and the early stages of some of the bigger mods (thermal expansion, IC2).

Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I feel as though i can add to the community you have going here. I may not have the most experience with mods however i will contribute to the community as best i can and will continue to do so after i have learned the nuances behind the mods.

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes. I believe that i am a fairly mature individual as i do not act out on my emotions and I can keep them in check fairly well. i am also a fairly easy to get along with guy as I am usually not overly talkative unless spoken to or to contribute something to a group conversation. I keep my cool etc.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: unfortunately not Sad I don't think anyone actually knows me xD

How did you find the server?: Feed the beast forums post

Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server: Orbanos MC (shutdown during alpha) and than Greysoul PvP (also deceased as of now)
19-04-2013, 01:00 AM,
RE: Whitelist Vion
White list

Welcome
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.