Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist VongolaThor
19-04-2013, 03:46 PM,
Whitelist VongolaThor
In game name: VongolaThor

Previous experience with the mods: ive played Feed the beast for a while now played the mindcrack pack a lot and i know most of the mods in the ultimate pack since they were in the mindcrack pack. im looking foward to play in an ultimate pack server since the last server i played got shut down.

Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Because im a mature player that will love to do some group builds and create some sense of community in the server.

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes i think im pretty mature since ive played in several servers and never had problems or issues with any of the members of the server.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Not right now since i dont know anyone on the server but in the near future i would love to work together with someone else

How did you find the server?: Feed the beast forum

Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server. ive been in many servers most of them are shut down now the most notable one would be stickycraft.
19-04-2013, 03:56 PM,
RE: Whitelist VongolaThor
Welcome white listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.