Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WhiteList KingGongora
21-04-2013, 02:55 PM,
WhiteList KingGongora
In game name: KingGongora
Previous experience with the mods: Been Playing FTB since its Beta, played tekkit as well.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I am just a friendly building kind of player, not into pvp, greifing, being rude ect. Looking for a cool community to share a nice FTB experience with.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes, I treat people with way I would expect to be treated, and I enjoy a friendly environment where everyone has an equal respect for one another.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: no
How did you find the server?: on the FTB forums
Have you been on any servers before?: Far to many, as anyone who plays minecraft for the most part would of. There are so many thing that factor into a good server for someone: lag, # of items banned, the community, active staff, ect. I have been on countless servers to even just pop in and see what they are about. I have not however been banned or warned for unacceptable actions however as thats not the kind of person I am.
21-04-2013, 05:53 PM,
RE: WhiteList KingGongora
Welcome

White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.