Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist-shadowquinn1974
22-04-2013, 10:52 AM,
Whitelist-shadowquinn1974
In game name: shadowquinn1974
AgeSad16 or older) 38
Previous experience with the mods: Have been using them for over a year now.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Because I enjoy good chats adn learning but most of all I love to help others new to the mods.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I am an old man that loves to play this game. I have been playing games longer then most in the minecraft community.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Do not know anyone on your server, but given the chance I am sure I will make a few players laugh.
How did you find the server?: Feed the beast website.
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server: I have been on a lot of server and just to many to list. Most of them didn't last longer then a month. I am looking for one that will trail the test of time. I do play on 1 other server, but that is a 2 man server that my best friend and I host and play on for testing mods and ideas.
22-04-2013, 01:48 PM,
RE: Whitelist-shadowquinn1974
Welcome

Whitelisted

Good to see some more peeps from the 70's lol
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.