Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Benissbored
24-04-2013, 08:23 PM,
Whitelist Benissbored
In game name: Benissbored

Previous experience with the mods: Been playing FTB for about 2 years now!
Why do you think we should white list you?: Ive grown tired with public servers. Im tired of having to deal with immature 12 years olds who constantly ask stupid questions or a rude to the admins. I would love to be white listed for this server so that I could finally have a could community who is willing to help each other out and work together to make awesome creations!

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I do believe I am a mature player. Ive played tekkit and FTB and I lean towards FTB over tekkit for the fact that its harder. I enjoy a challenge when it comes to minecraft.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I dont know anyone hereSad

How did you find the server?: I was looking through the FTB forums when I found this link!

Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server: Ive been on the joltz server for awhile, which was a mixture of Universal electric and FTB Ultimate. That was the most recent, I honestly cannot remember all the servers I've been on. But I have never been whitelisted before so I hope that this will be a first!
24-04-2013, 10:20 PM,
RE: Whitelist Benissbored
Welcome

White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.