Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist rhys992010
29-05-2013, 09:25 AM,
Whitelist rhys992010
In game name: rhys992010
Previous experience with the mods: I have been playing with mods since January 2012, i started off with the Technic pack but when i heard about how the majority of the mods where used without permissions i stopped playing it and started creating my own packs; and recently i have moved on to FTB (have played before because i've played the maps).
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: You should whitelist me because i love playing minecraft with other people and love minecraft i general. I am also active on teamspeak, irc; so i am readily available to talk and communicate.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I feel i am a mature player as i all ways try to play within the rules (example of not: using Redpower bags unaware of the bug Tongue), i also love a good prank, when i say this i mean friendly fun against me or other people, but even saying that i would never try and prank someone unless i was sure it wouldn't cause upset.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Not that i know of.
How did you find the server?: The FTB fourms
Have you been on any servers before?: World of Mods, is a small DW 20 pack server (5-6 players max).
29-05-2013, 11:27 AM,
RE: Whitelist rhys992010
Hello, looks like you've been banned before http://minecraft-techworld.com/forum/top...an-appeal/

However there seems to be a lot of people banned on that server, I hope your bother doesn't do the same again Tongue
29-05-2013, 01:35 PM,
Whitelisted diamond
29-05-2013, 01:37 PM,
Thank you so much!