Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White-list thecreen
29-08-2013, 10:57 PM,
White-list thecreen
Hello (:

- In game name: My IG name is : thecreen

- Previous experience with the mods: I watch lot of videos of Direwolf20, Aypierre (french youtuber), playing a lot alone on my SSP map, and I played on servers.... 6 months ago..

- Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I don't know, just because I won't cause trouble, I can speak English ... well, I can help people and play around ! Smile

- Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Ahum, yeah, I'm mature.. but I can't explain it, I'm here to have fun, not to cause any trouble, or flood the chat Wink

- Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I don't think that someone will vouch for me .... but I can vouch for myself if needed :3

- How did you find the server?: I found it on the forums of Feed The Beast Smile

- Have you been on any servers before?: Yes, I've been on Coffeene-craft, and some french servers that I can't remember the name ... all closed, that's why I'm coming here Smile

- Have you been banned before? Yes, multiple time from 1, because my friend think that it is fun to ban me, then unban, then ban... eheh, trollers >_>
But seriously ? Never Smile

Thanks for taking the time to read my presentation and request to enter your server !
Peace <3

PS : If I made errors on my text, excuse me, Only learning english for 7 years, I can't be a pro Wink
29-08-2013, 11:07 PM,
RE: White-list thecreen
Whitelisted Welcome diamond