Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Suave_Charlie
01-09-2013, 05:13 PM,
Whitelist Suave_Charlie
In game name: Suave_Charlie
Previous experience with the mods: Been playing FTB since last December, I watch anything and everything related to forgecraft and like to keep myself up to date with the goings on in the modded minecraft community.

Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I'm a fairly active player that's been looking for a server that has more than just myself on, I love ftb but haven't really played with anyone else that shares my enthusiasm for it.

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I'm fun to play with but I know what it's like to be on the wrong side of some griefing that's gone too far, I know what it's like to invest real time into builds so wouldn't consider messing with people. I'd get more enjoyment from building an elaborate system than breaking one.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Only ever played on my lonesome, so I'm afraid not.

How did you find the server?: Due to a mishap I recently had a world with over 300 hours put into it wiped, which killed my enthusiasm for MC. Trying to get back into it and so started looking for a UK server with an established community.

Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server: Only ever had my personal server which I have since parted with.

Have you been banned before? (We will check): Nope
01-09-2013, 06:43 PM,
RE: Whitelist Suave_Charlie
Whitelisted diamond