Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist _Omnicide
08-11-2013, 02:04 AM,
Whitelist _Omnicide
In-game name: _Omnicide

Why do you think we should whitelist you: I think you should whitelist me because I am a nice and considerate person, willing to respect/abide by any of the rules put in place without a second thought. The old server I used to play on got shutdown, as the host and customers of the host had their billing information leaked, etc. So recently I've been looking for a server I know will be up for long, and I can trust the people I am playing with and they can trust me.

Are there any members you think will vouch for you?: New to the FTB forum, along with this site, so I don't think so.

How did you find the server: As mentioned in the "why you think we should whitelist you" answer, the FTB server I played on was shutdown. Therefore, I turned to the FTB forum in hopes of finding another server I could play on. I found the topic for this server, came to the site hoping it'd be a faster response and active (as the thread on FTB forum was a month or two old I think).

Have you been on any servers before: Yes, I have. Both Vanilla and FTB. The FTB server was called Retronix. I will provide the link to their website if need-be. If this applies, the vanilla server is DuckCraft and I've played on it for over a year.

Hope I get accepted, but until an answer comes in I will be anxiously waiting to get on and play Smile!
08-11-2013, 02:15 AM,
RE: Whitelist _Omnicide
Welcome diamond