Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Request
03-01-2014, 06:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014, 07:41 PM by r2range.)
Whitelist Request
In game name: R2range
Describe your personality: quite but a nice person
How much experience do you have with Feed The Beast and/or minecraft mods?: Alot
How did you find this server / community?: FTBserver.com

i also would like to ask if it possible to white list my cousin

MC NAME : Yurlos

i also would like to point out that he wont get in trouble or i will get him Rolleyes
03-01-2014, 07:37 PM,
RE: Whitelist Request
Sorry R2range, this server is 15+.

Try again in 2 years.
03-01-2014, 07:41 PM,
(03-01-2014, 07:37 PM)iceoskar Wrote: Sorry R2range, this server is 15+.

Try again in 2 years.

am 22 Huh you guys should read am asking as is it stated above does my cousin need to make a new account and will he allowed to join since he comes along with me and i will make sure he will act mature
03-01-2014, 09:23 PM,
(03-01-2014, 07:41 PM)r2range Wrote: am 22 Huh you guys should read am asking as is it stated above does my cousin need to make a new account and will he allowed to join since he comes along with me and i will make sure he will act mature

Sorry for this misunderstanding.
From the looks of your application your English is quite bad.
One of the rules of our server requires you to be able to speak/type English in order to be able to communicate with the other members.
Feel free to join our TeamSpeak3 server to change our minds if you think this is false.
the IP is : ts3.darkserver.co.uk
feel free to connect ^^
03-01-2014, 09:39 PM,
(03-01-2014, 09:23 PM)DJ GoldN F Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 07:41 PM)r2range Wrote: am 22 Huh you guys should read am asking as is it stated above does my cousin need to make a new account and will he allowed to join since he comes along with me and i will make sure he will act mature

Sorry for this misunderstanding.
From the looks of your application your English is quite bad.
One of the rules of our server requires you to be able to speak/type English in order to be able to communicate with the other members.
Feel free to join our TeamSpeak3 server to change our minds if you think this is false.
the IP is : ts3.darkserver.co.uk
feel free to connect ^^

In game name: Yurlos
Describe your personality: am a nice person of course i am young hopefully i wont make any mistakes.
How much experience do you have with Feed The Beast and/or minecraft mods?: Alot
How did you find this server / community?: FTBserver.com
03-01-2014, 09:46 PM,

Whitelisted , Both of you.
have fun ^^