Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White List Application
14-12-2014, 02:59 AM,
White List Application
In game name: YuriNeykonan

Describe your personality: Such a hard but simple question, isn't it? I'd describe myself as being a rather sarcastic person, and find myself using dry humor mostly. I'd also say i'm a fairly tolerant person, and I don't get angered easily by anything, although I do get annoyed on the slightest of occasion. Other than that, I'd say i'm a fairly monotonous, normal type of person.

How much experience do you have with Feed The Beast and/or minecraft mods?: I have some experience with the older variety, although not much with the newer "Batch" so to say. I believe the last time I used mods before was a year or so ago, after getting a tad bored with 'em. I have some catching up to do, but i'm a fairly quick learner Smile.

How did you find this server / community?: I found it looking for a mod pack to get into, and haphazardly stumbled upon this server. Nothing more than the latter.

Did anyone invite you to the server, if so who?: No, I just happened to discover it.
14-12-2014, 11:30 PM,
RE: White List Application
Hello, welcome Smile

Remember to look at our wiki for the latest server information.
14-12-2014, 11:30 PM,
RE: White List Application
Thankyou Smile
"In the actual world, what's right, doesn't matter. What does matter, is the influence we make, since after we die, that's the only trace of existence we have left..."