Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist captain_shdows
15-12-2012, 11:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 15-12-2012, 11:48 PM by captain_shadows.)
Wink  Whitelist captain_shdows
In game name: captain_shdows
Country: Born in Cuba Raised in Dominican Republic Living in the United States
Previous experience with the mods: I'm very good with Buildcraft, Industrial Craft, I know some extens of LUA and I'm in Love with Barrels
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Well I think all the admins already now I'm not a griefer and I really would like to dedicate time to this server Big Grin <3 Dj <3
Do you think you are mature player? Not going to Lie I'm quite silly when I'm bored but whenever the situation is serious you all can caunt on be being a serius and mature player. No JK here.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Saitek better give a good word :|
How did you find the server?: Random internet search for the win Big Grin
Have you been on any servers before?: Well alse than this server? Stone Cold Prison, some Minez servers and a few others that I don't remember the name of Big Grin.
“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
15-12-2012, 11:55 PM,
RE: Whitelist captain_shdows
White listed
Please be respectful
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
15-12-2012, 11:57 PM,
RE: Whitelist captain_shdows
shudda up Tongue
“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games