DarkServerUK Forum

Full Version: Errors, Broken things, and Glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Please post all broken recipes, glitches, and bugs you have found with Technofirma! Also, make sure to read all previous posts and not to double up on reports!
Hey! Thanks for this thread.

I have one minor one that I ran into today... Since the modpack changed the item id's for wood, (Birch, Oak, Spruce etc...) They no longer work with "Chisel 2" mod. It's the mod that allows for like 8 different textures from one block... however it doesn't work with any of the TFC wood. Dunno if its supposed to or not.
bugs:
-double chests randomly split into two. opening them crashes client. they seem to randomly revert
-some server crashes will cause all placed electrical age items to disappear (wires, machines, etc). items in chest inventory remain.
These are some that i have run into, some are just compatibility issues in my opinion, may actually be intentional, known soon to be fixed bugs included just so there posted to a public list for those interested
-ELN to other block, uncraftable in multiplayer (single player aparently is) can be destroyed as a placed block in multiplayer by one hit with hand, will not drop the block
-Gold ingot compatibility, vanilla gold is used for some recipies but tfc gold is not inherenty a replacement, access to recipies to change it would be nice
-chest mine carts (to be fixed next update)
-NEI (to be fixed next update)
-using a red steel bucket on oil makes it a vanilla bucket
-crafting knowledge fragments is essentially a dupe glitch for knifes, very unimportant
-silverwood trees actually spawn? 
-ships mod and droped air blocks 
-tfc hopper wont craft to vanila hopper broken still (recipes show on nei but dosent work)
-half slab recipes dosent exist on nei
copper cables are not craftable on anvil (depends on the session, sometimes they work, sometimes they dont)
Greatwood trees with spiders spawn vanilla cave-spiders, doing hardly any damage
(17-08-2015, 05:01 AM)Big_Bear91 Wrote: [ -> ]-silverwood trees actually spawn? 

to add on to what bear is saying--- i don't know that we necessarily need to get thaumcraft biomes with silverwood to appear--but we need alternate recipes that don't include silverwood, at least.  maybe the silverwood wand is greatwood + silver! hah.

but i can't make an alembic or many other thaumy things because of the lack of silverwood as well.  this means, as far as i can tell, that we can't use the infusion alter at all because we can fill warded jars.  so half the mod is disabled

thanks!
steel & thaumian axes dont work: they break a treeblock which then reappears and nothing else happens (not lag, did over 30 tests and nothing)

edit: wool block recipe disappeared today (i did see it on other ocasions though)
Might as well add to the list
-sinister nodes which act as spawners for furious zombies (thaumcraft special mob) only spawn them with 60hp and do maybe 10 damage, you need to intentially find the node to make them spawn but its a very easy xp farm, high xp gives a hp buff (currently rocking 1500+ hp, mediocre nutrition)
-thaumcraft champion mobs (may just be rare, would like to know if its a bug or not) people only ever seem to find them on beaches for some odd reason after having a discussion with other people on their luck, might be effected by tfc biomes and not spawn everywhere, just biomes with a simple vanilla equivalent (i'm assuming that the f3 name for a biome is meaningless due to world gen differences)
    - on a personal note, i would like to see far greater spawn rates of champions even if the loot chances were nerfed to keep things balanced, we all play tfc for a challenge and these are extremely varied and potentially dangerous foes, fighting multiple could potentially put fear into even end game players that the stock zombie could never do (I have fond memories of the time the jav. skeletons came out and were bugged to set people on fire, haven't had true fear of the night since that was fixed would like that fear back)
-just want to note a quick silver recipe will apparently be added next update, bug report not needed
-the outer lands, (end game thaumcraft) i'm going to assume you will want this disabled b/c tfc hates extra dimensions (going to assume its currently disabled) but the obsidian alter and cultists would make interesting world gen feature regardless
-wisps, (yes more thaumcraft stuff) not seeing any and if the hp and damage is re-balanced would be an interesting mob (Podanks never seen one apparently and i would like one electrocute him for the lols)

Note for Dasgespenst- greatwood can be made into half slabs if you need them for a recipie, tfc woods have to be chiseled at their final resting place
Ok so I was messing with the Udary stuff... Thought I had it working right, but I crashed the server after I put the powdered ore in... Now cannot log in without crashing the server... Sorry everyone for the crashes today didn't know it was me the first time it happened, as it just said the server closed and my logs are unhelpful.

Are you sure you want lapis blocks being made out of (almost) any dye? Sure it makes the Chisel 2 alternate lapis blocks but still... Bonemeal into lapis blocks is such a bug.

On another note, the wisp noise scares the hell out of me every time I hear it. The first time I played thaumcraft I had a mass of purple goo in the mountains around my valley and 100+ wisps flying overhead. Fun times! Lets have them back (The wisps not the purple goo everywhere!) like Big_Bear91 said please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9