Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White List request
10-02-2013, 09:24 AM,
White List request
In game name: broknbunyz
Previous experience with the mods: I've been using the ftb mod packs for about a month now so I'm very comfortable with them especially Thaum, I also used tekkit for years.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I really enjoy FTB, and I don't cheat, grief, etc... Most of the you won't even realize I'm online most of the time. I always try and be as helpful as possible with other players and won't scream at them if they're render distance of my base.
Do you think you are mature player? Yes, that's assuming you mean "mature" as you don't grief, steal, troll, randomly type in all caps "BALLS" because I think people will think it's funny and give me attention, then yes I am, I'm also not one to complain so I won't shout at mods or admins to give me stuff just because I've been griefed.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No I do not.
How did you find the server?: I asked about it on r/feedthebeast on reddit.com and someone by the name Advancensar suggested this server.
Have you been on any servers before?: Yes a few but the only one I stayed with as 8bit but the lag has been unbearable and resources are no wear to be found.
(Side not I'm not actually sure this is were I'm susposed tp post this if not please tell me were thanks)
10-02-2013, 02:20 PM,
RE: White List request
Welcome

This is the right place to post this.

We take griefing very seriously, Anyone caught griefing or talking about any kind of griefing is banned forever

White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
10-02-2013, 05:36 PM,
RE: White List request
I would assume so, don't worry I won't.

Thanks!