Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please whitelist me!
14-02-2013, 05:24 PM,
please whitelist me!
In game name: the_j485
Previous experience with the mods: I have been playing all FTB packs since they came out and I know loads about all the mods
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I was playing on the server back when it was FTB normal and FTB magic
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I try to be friendly, and generous to new players, and I'm not a whiny little annoying guy
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: laarryy might remember me, ask him to skype me maybe
How did you find the server?: Through forum.feed-the-beast.com
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server: countless, but i've been on this one before, but it has been a while as I had to fix my FTB so i forgot them all really
14-02-2013, 08:48 PM,
RE: please whitelist me!
Welcome back

Laarryy has not been around for long time now but i do remember you

White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
15-02-2013, 02:31 PM,
(14-02-2013, 08:48 PM)Saitek2073 Wrote: Welcome back

Laarryy has not been around for long time now but i do remember you

White listed

Thanks! Oh it's so good to be back on, when did the server become DW20 rather than custom?
15-02-2013, 02:41 PM,
after we decided it was pain in the but to babysit the mods on updates
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
03-05-2013, 08:06 PM,
(15-02-2013, 02:41 PM)Saitek2073 Wrote: after we decided it was pain in the but to babysit the mods on updates

Hey there, saitek, long time no see!

Ok, so good news and bad news.

The good news: I finally got on the server! don't ask me what I did different...

The rather annoyingly bad news: I don't seem to have my donator rank... was there a change in the donation charge? Did I do something wrong?

I tried the technical help forums but for some reason I can't post there.

Any help would be much appreciated when I joined today I was like-AWWWW YEAHHH then I was like-wait, WHAT?
what lies behind us, and what lies before us, are nothing, compared to what lies within us.
04-05-2013, 05:49 AM,
Nope you are fine when we see you on we will give you your rank, when we changed plugins the ranks got messed up
04-05-2013, 08:56 AM,
(04-05-2013, 05:49 AM)Saitek2073 Wrote: Nope you are fine when we see you on we will give you your rank, when we changed plugins the ranks got messed up

Oh good, that's a relief. And did I hear correctly, can't remember where from, that I will no longer get creative?
what lies behind us, and what lies before us, are nothing, compared to what lies within us.