Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application.
18-03-2013, 08:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-03-2013, 09:07 PM by eLiT3MaRiNe.)
Application.
Hello my IGN is eLiT3MaRiNe i am 18 years old and i'm from England. I have had quite a lot of experience with mods, i mostly specialize in EE and IC2 but i can handle my self with any mod really. I like meeting new people and although i can be a bit of a dick sometimes i can also be kind and generous, i like to think of myself as mature but other may not agree i do like to have a laugh at things other may consider immature but surely most people do. I do have 2 friends who play on the server NAC_asasam and superheadgehog77 who introduced me to the server, i have been on servers before but mainly private ones: Powercraft owned by nickfiering but not many others. You should add me to the white-list because i would like to play with mods again after taking a break from MC and to be honest i don't really like vanilla and i do have a couple of friends who play with mods and who have influenced me into playing with them in more detail, my only hope is that i can learn new things from the likes of you people.
18-03-2013, 09:08 PM,
RE: Application.
Talk to you on skype sound ok

Welcome

whitelisted
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.