Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whitelist IceOskar
25-03-2013, 03:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-03-2013, 03:47 PM by iceoskar.)
Whitelist IceOskar
In game name: IceOskar
AgeSad16 or older) 25
Previous experience with the mods: Been playing Minecraft for 2-3 years now, been playing FTB since it came out.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I help people out when i can with whatever they are doing. I dont grief, never have, never will.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I dont grief, steal or treat people any diffrently than i want to be treated myself.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: highly doubt it since i dont know anyone here.
How did you find the server?: ftb forums
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server : Just my own server that me and a couple of friends had a while ago, we ended up testing the power of nukes on that server.... needless to say, it is un-inhabitable after that test. (i will not play with nukes again after that server, needless to say)

*Edit for color fix*
25-03-2013, 04:57 PM,
RE: Whitelist IceOskar
We take griefing very seriously and will not put up with it

When we get a app and they say then they do not grief and have tested nukes on a different server, red flags go up. Have said that we will white list you.

Welcome
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
25-03-2013, 05:03 PM,
(25-03-2013, 04:57 PM)Saitek2073 Wrote: We take griefing very seriously and will not put up with it

When we get a app and they say then they do not grief and have tested nukes on a different server, red flags go up. Have said that we will white list you.

Welcome

Yes, i kinda figured that would raise flags but like i said, private server with friends, my own server, and we we're just messing around.

If i dont like someone i dont go to their house and plant a nuke or stuff like that (again, raising flags but if i fuck up, then ill get banned, simple rules).
25-03-2013, 05:25 PM,
Np

glad to talk to you on TS as-well
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
25-03-2013, 06:01 PM,
(25-03-2013, 05:25 PM)Saitek2073 Wrote: Np

glad to talk to you on TS as-well

Likewise, now lets get my cave setup! Tongue