If anyone has glitching textures I found a fix, which worked for me:
http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/8674-...-textures/
15-12-2015, 09:57 AM,
RE: Errors, Broken things, and Glitches
New things I've found in the questing book:

Copper age:

* Copper anvil quest yields invalid item

The Carpenter:

* Home decorator quest requires bookcase, potion shelf (good so far), and then BEDROCK-- with no explanation or recipe available.

Other things already reported to Dex and/or Elexorian, I think:

* TFC wood bucket picks up oil and becomes a vanilla bucket with oil.
* Vanilla bucket cannot pick ANYTHING up (probably good) or be melted. Short term workaround: recipe for empty vanilla bucket -> tfc bucket, maybe?
* Using an oil barrel in reverse-arrow mode will fill a vanilla bucket, but that's not tremendously useful unless you have a lot of vanilla buckets lying around.
* Killing pigs seems to drop a deer bladder. Seems to be a limitation ins LWS; deer, sheep, and cow bladders exist as separate items.

Numerous useful blocks are hidden in NEI, even if the recipes are known to NEI:

* Coke oven blocks of any form (yes I know how to make them, so no big) -- or are you deprecating those in favor of IE?

IE:

* Jerrycan requires vanilla buckets
* Lights seem to require glowstone
16-12-2015, 10:21 AM,
On 2.17.2:

The respawn bug seems worse, if anything:

On respawn, it looks within a certain radius and puts you there. If that's in stone, then it sends you to spawn. If it's over a lake, well. You probably needed a bath so no big deal.
17-12-2015, 09:54 PM,
Thanks for the list.
I am currently working on buckets, BuildCraft handles them in a less than desirable manner. While I am working on BC Oil/Fuel I'm taking the time to go through all the other mods for bucket related stuff (looks like just Blood Magic and Mekanism for now). So I'll be taking care of all of them at once.
04-01-2016, 08:36 AM,
Hallo!

So after about one hour of playing on the server, I was timed out of the server. Whenever I try to log back in, I get a "failed to log in" or "Timed Out" message. I am logged off, but according to the dynamic map, I am still logged in. I am kinda locked away from the server now. Is there anything that I can do in my part to fix this problem? 

Thanks!
04-01-2016, 07:57 PM,
Hiya Pi!

Occasionally that happens, and we haven't tracked down the cause of it yet. The dynmap and status report work, but the server is frozen. Currently, if Dex isn't around in IRC, the only option is to wait. There's an automatic restart every 6 hours (midnight/six/noon/six EST -0500).
11-01-2016, 08:31 PM,
Hmmm. The new map seems to have several areas that cause server-hang (looks up but timeout for anyone on or connecting) when entering those chunks. One example bad area is northeast of the forest near the weir.

Unfortunately, some people also seem to be stuck in those areas; Both last night and this morning, I see Ragein log in and immediately the server is dead. He's gonna need to be moved, one way or another.

Thankfully, the config changes have made ingots workable again, so at least we've got that going for us, which is nice.

Dex: If you can grab Rage's player nbt we can get the coords and then pull that anvil region file and figure out what is in there that is causing trouble. (or similar for the one near the weir).
23-01-2016, 07:02 AM,
Hm. Reproducible crash on trying to look through items on the third page of the Weir Hamlet logistics system, somewhere near the seeds. (Almost certainly an eln bulb of some sort):

https://gist.github.com/lashtear/42a21825c2d05e165205
25-01-2016, 02:07 AM,
Is the IRC server down?
25-01-2016, 06:27 PM,
(25-01-2016, 02:07 AM)Elexorien Wrote: Is the IRC server down?

No, but darkbot has been odd and for a while the DSUK1TF bot (i.e. minecraft) wasn't connected either.