Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging on to server
25-08-2015, 10:24 AM,
RE: Logging on to server
I confirm
25-08-2015, 12:18 PM,
now its says i am not white listed on this server when attempting to log in the server
25-08-2015, 06:15 PM,
(24-08-2015, 01:30 PM)dutchcook Wrote: my best guess is the map hasnt been updated yet, dynmap shows me nothing either, so i think we should just be patient Sad

I am also having the same problem connection, we wait for it to be resolved as soon as possible to get them to me a new journey.

You can check the online map at dynmap?
What is the address?
25-08-2015, 06:36 PM,
http://mc.darkserver.co.uk:8123/?worldna...ld&mapname=
25-08-2015, 09:20 PM,
Quote:The server is whitelist only while I fix some issue.

news from the FTB technofirma forum, good to know its being worked on, really looking forward to playing again XD
30-08-2015, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 30-08-2015, 05:43 AM by monkeycars.)
YO in spite of waiting for all ftb servers to update   "5 hours to a week"    i believe there is a manual way to put the new pack with a link to automatically download or like cloud or something, no delay and you can just post it on the site for us to download and test immediately after done patching, and then if it dosent work we can find the bugs and you can repost super fast instead of the FTB stuff.   then after it all works, throw it on ftb for everyone else who doesn't look here.    it was  a launcher code of some time or something, but i know theres a way to give people patches immediatly.  dex it'd be cool if you looked into this so we can hotfix on the fly.

ALSO I believe FTB is out for like 1-2 weeks and all updates are on hold. so a public pack release with a code and download is much faster and more reliable and waiting for the third party packs to be updated.

just saying q.q 

*just talked to one of the guys in charge of adding them updates.  i heard nothing for 2 week.   or until they are pmed and told which to update and they can try as soon as possible. i was told the best bet is to take it into own hands and offer downloadable to test it out till pax is done.